This project is read-only.
4
Vote

tab title translate problem

description

hi,
 
I had installed ealo 05.00.00 Packag (including "Ealo CoreAPI" and "Ealo Tab (Page) Localization") on DNN 5 platform.
Everything gone well and I can transalte the "Tab Name" successfully, but the translating of "Tab Title" doesn't work (simplty nothing happens!)
 
any suggestion?
 
thanks,
Vincenzo

comments

Jayd96 wrote Jul 26, 2010 at 6:57 PM

I find something intersting. If you add some lines into the codebehind(VB) of a module you can acheve to set the title of the current page.
Personnaly i put this code into my breadcrumb module in the Page_Load function.

Dim tp As DotNetNuke.Framework.CDefault = CType(Me.Page, DotNetNuke.Framework.CDefault)
tp.Title = "New Page Title"

All the honor belong to :
http://weblogs.asp.net/christoc/archive/2007/10/04/dotnetnuke-tip-how-to-modify-the-page-title-with-your-module.aspx

hope this help.

Jayd96 wrote Jul 27, 2010 at 2:18 PM

With some more modification I set the line "Private _useTitle As Boolean = False" to True in the codebehind of the breadcrumbs and also create a String variable to store my title instead of the default variable "strLabel". It works perfectly.
Regards,
Joël

wrote Oct 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM

wrote Feb 14, 2013 at 2:56 AM